Everything's Gonna Be Alright!




Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.~

I had the pleasure of holding someone's hand yesterday who was scared, hurting, suffering from dementia and in need of some distraction and comfort. I held her hand and told her everything was okay. She thought she was doing something 'wrong' but I told her everything was fine. She could relax and rest. She kept fighting 
to keep her eyes open so I kept speaking this over and over very softly until her breathing deepened and she stopped fighting sleep. I picture that is how God is with us even though we can't or don't always hear or listen. We fight for control or understanding of things we don't have the ability to control, see or understand. How beautiful it would be instead if we could just let go and know that in the end everything is going to be okay!





Have a great day!


















Comments

Popular Posts