Sidelined!

https://horsesandhealing.blogspot.com/
Sidelined!  

The Stagnant, Listless, Sluggish Days of Summer


It is hot, humid, muggy and buggy!  Ugh!!  I was just getting into a great groove with the horses, clipping right along, pushing our boundaries and exploring new areas.... and then we get blanketed with this heavy, inert sky that makes it hard to breathe and every task feels like a monumental effort.  My horses agree.  They are listlessly dozing under the shade of the run in.  The dogs agree.  

Fawn agrees it is too HOT!
The horseflies bite ME!  And the horses are miserable on trail rides.  Oh, I do love summer... but why, oh why does it have to be so HUMID???   And buggy???  Yes, I am whining. 


Before his cool bath.  That is the good part...

Cimarron agrees... it is too HUMID to do anything!!  

Hopefully, some drier air will be on its way soon.  
Stay cool.


cool mornings....

Cimarron after our ride and his cool bath.  Much better!! 

Some things I am doing instead of being outside - here. 

The lilies are loving the heat. 

A new gourd horse painting. 


My little cowgirl!  

The horse obsession begins!  
Stay cool...
bye for now....

Comments

Popular Posts